And here we are, 1 month off turning one! To say this year has gone quick is an understatement. I've tried to saviour every moment of Beau's first year but these past few months have just flown by. I'm on the countdown to going back to my 9-5 job too and am so thankful to have been able to have this year off but it's going to be very strange to not be with my little buddy every day!
So at 11 months, Beau:
- Is desperate to move- leans forward from sitting onto hands and knees. He can stay up there a bit and crawl backwards a little. If we're lying down and he's sitting next to us he'll pull himself up to stand, holding onto us
- Is moving around the room on his tummy, moving from sitting to knees etc....hard to really tell but he's often moved where he is when you look in the room!
- Sat up in his cot (from lying down- not sure how he did this! Just went into his room and he was sitting up!)
- Has 2 bottom teeth (middle ones)
- Says "uh oh" and "ta" sometimes
- Loves to clap hands and also grab our hands and make us clap
- Loves watermelon, oranges, banana and avocado (still!). Eats 3 meals a day and bottles of milk sometimes too
- Usually has 1 or 2 naps a day. Can have a long sleep if in his cot but short sleeps if out
- Wakes a lot at night still (more at the moment as he's sick)
- Has started to fight going in his car seat. Stiffens himself into a plank and won't lie in the seat!
- Weighs 10kg